Developed as service (native dll). When the function is called with coordinates and algorithm parameters it calculates the optimal route and returns formatted xml. Data is loaded from SQL server at first call and used from shared memory after that.
- Itinerary (list of the route events) contains full data including all turns, lane information, signposts, and real time status information for particular part of the route
- Real time traffic restrictions are taken into account during route finding
- Route calculation method: optimized or shortest
- Vehicle types: car or pedestrian
- Road types: unpaved, standard, motorways, per-use Toll (all selectable)
- For toll roads complete per-use charge is calculated and displayed in itinerary
- Multi language support
- Supports multi-point route (additional via points)
- Developed in native C++, uses modified version of A star algorithm (in-house developed). In system with 182500 Nodes and 229800 Edges calculates over 1000km length route in less than 1/3 second. Output is fully formatted xml.
For more information please use form at Contact page.
0 comments :
The aim of this project was to "bring back to life" Burr Brown's 20001 Data Acquisition System in the Institute of Hydraulic...
Adaptable Urban Drainage Addressing Climate Change in Intensity, Occurrence and Uncertainty of Stormwater Research at Imperial College (L...
Map rendering Complete and automated map rendering from the data stored at SQL Server. Application is concurrency aware, uses paralle...
Developed as a service (native dll). When function is called with coordinates and algorithm parameters it calculates the optimal public ...
Routing Developed as service (native dll). When the function is called with coordinates and algorithm parameters it calculates the opt...
PhotoSoft PhotoSoft is the GIS based software dedicated to digital photogrammetric restitution. Features: - loading and saving vect...
With the progress of programming techniques (in this case in C++ programming language) from structural, object-based, object-oriented to ge...
This application was developed to batch process map scans and reference them. Problem consists of detecting map borders and map grid cross...
Terrain: OpenGL, triangles, normalization, mouse rotation, self-rotation, zoom, custom colours. Intersection with vertical plat...
HP iPAQ 1940 with Windows Mobile 2003 + PocketDOS - MSDOS 6.22 emulator for PocketPC + Borland Turbo C/C++ v1.01 (my first compiler, ...